Thread: Can ECMSpy change the commanded A/F ratio map?

I have an early 08, BUEOD, so it looks like I'm stuck using the older ECMSpy to tune. I can change the fuel and spark maps, but there's also another map in there, it looks like commanded A/F ratio? Is there a way to write that to the ECM? I wrote the others, but this still always reads back the same as stock (all 14.7s, fail)

On my maps use megalog program for adjustment. And use ecmspy to log

With NB you can only tune to 14.7. A way around that is to adjust the 02 sensors a little. I did mine by .02 each to raise it to somewhere in the 14.5 mark. If you are wanting to tune your bike to the fullest you will need a wideband sensor. On the note about only being able to use ecmspy to tune your bike, the developers of tunerpro should be finished soon with a full version that will work with your ddfi3

Cant wait. :D :D :D

Yeah, found the stuff I needed to finally use TunerPro. They put out a BUEDO file for me.

I know the sensor won't be accurate for anything but 14.7, but they have a table in the map for it, it appears.

This table is in the .msq file created by ECMSpy.

I know I can fudge the sensor voltage slightly, which is essentially what this table does. However, on top of being pretty inaccurate, that'd be for all the cells, not a certain range. That table could richen up where I wanted, and lean other sections.

Right now, I can only get to 14.7ish everywhere, then I guess I can fudge the fuel tables and disable the O2 learning. That's my only other option. I'd rather change the commanded, if possible, even though it's also not the right way to do it.

That table is all 14.7's for my bike, btw. Trying to change it to what is above, to match the race ecms.