Thread: Needing a little help

I live on the north east side of Indianapois, IN and am wondering if anyone local to me has a set of bike stands and their xb tool pouch that I can borrow? I have a set of bike stands but left them down south and won't be able to get them till next month. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Bumping it. Have had my tires sitting in my house now for almost a week...

Any exposed ceiling beams you could screw some hooks into? You could just use to ratchet straps to lift it off the ground and then get a bolt with a 7/8 hex head and 2 nuts to lock against each other to make your own axle tool.

I may do that for the axle. As for the exposed beams, no.

exposed beam = ladder, milk crates my fit under the swingarm

I have been looking for a swing arm lift also, but to no avail it seems like the swing arm on theses buells are a little wide,the two that i thought would work were both to skinny by 1/2 inch. So I resort to the old way and bump my wheel against something sturdy and strap it down and lift with a jack to get the rear off the ground and bingo off comes the tire and it will work in back also just back it to something and strap it down and lift i just did this and its a paon but what can i do

You could also just let the shop remove the wheels. I realize that it will be more costly but at least you would be able to ride.

Beyond the cost i'm also wanting to do a couple things with the rear wheel off. And I do need the belt guard off because I am jumping up to a 200mm tire. It seems to get to the back bolts of the belt guard that it would be much easier to have the wheel off. I'm at the point now that i'll be heading south in another week and will probably miss out on motoGP this weekend... I'll just pick up my bike stands when down there and do it when I get back I guess. Plus, I like to pay out as little as possible.:)