Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up, Buellers?

I'm the new guy. I've been riding my Muell (an '03 XB9S w/ Buell race ECU and Jardine slip-on) for three weeks and I love it. I haven't had a chance to take it anywhere but to work (I've been gone every weekend), but I am going to go for a 'pleasure' ride tomorrow. I live in El Segundo, California (near Los Angeles - home of LAX in fact, and where Fife left his wallet...). I am also a new rider. I took my MSF a little over a year ago and rode an old beater for a few weeks 'til it blew up. I finally saved enough to afford a Lightning (damn expensive as used bikes go...). So here I am.

Welcome man. You will thoroughly enjoy your new bike.

welcome & have fun!

welcome and ride like your invisible

Quote Originally Posted by strmvt
    ride like your invisible
    that can't be done on a buell :D

ride like your invisible
    I prefer to ride so everybody notices me. I still seem invisible to some though, you know, the late for work woman talking on the cell phone while putting on mascara and eating her breakfast burrito, F******G BITCH, it's a car not a combination phone booth, vanity mirror, and breakfast nook. Sorry been wanting to get that off of my chest for a while:D.

Hehe guys by riding invisible I mean it like a metaphor. B/c the 1st word out of a cagers mouth to the cops are I swear I didnt see him/her or they came out of nowhere. so by riding "invisible" I mean think like a cager is thinking and do stuff to make sure you get noticed and or think ahead and don't assume they will see you if you make that lane change and the woman in the lane next to you god forbid is putting on lipstick or yapping about how bad her date was last nite and just comes on over on ya. and poof as your getting loaded in the ambulance you hear her say but I didnt see him

when i pass by, people seek shelter cause they think they will get hit by (my) 'lightning' after hearing my thunder(twin) :p

strmvt, I get what you meant now.

when i pass by, people seek shelter cause they think they will get hit by (my) 'lightning' after hearing my thunder(twin)
    Now if we can find a way to make flames shoot from our pipes we'll be good to go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast