Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT 06 GSXR600 for a firebolt.

It has 10xxx miles and runs great. It was layed down not long ago and has a little cosmetic damage. You really can't tell from a distance. I would like a firebolt and some cash. Trying to get $4500 for it so I'm fine with high mileage or even some cosmetic damage. I just want a firebolt and some cash to put toward my new slow mobile (hybrid) :) .

Here is a walk around. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=8NS1Cqr5RWc

You might get someone to trade you a buell blast. It would have to be a bad ass bike to get a bueller to trade. And they would have to have 5 other buells.!

I have an extra air box cover with Buell decals..

Wait, you want a Buell 'Bolt +cash for your damaged bike? Most 'Bolts book for $4500 or more, and ten you want to tear it apart? Good luck, but most of the guys love the Buell brand and stable of bikes, and wouldn't sell for a tear-apart job...they'd tear it apart themselves an sell it for lots more money than the bike is worth assembled

It was layed down not long ago and has a little cosmetic damage. You really can't tell from a distance. I would like a firebolt and some cash.
    This is a joke right?

Look it's great that you're interested in a Buell but that's an insult!! A botl plus cash is a joke for a damaged bike. Someone might take you up on it but they would want cash from you.

I understand you all love the buell name, I do too which is why I want one. Don't mean to insult and nobody should see it that way. I have seen plenty of firebolts for 3k-4k. Notice I said I don't mind high mileage/cosmetic damage...It is a very nice bike, did anybody even look at the video before responding?

I tried to look at the video but just got a page of random vids..

I got random vids too...

You'd probably be better off just selling outright and then find one you want to buy later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast