Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Exhaust

I just purchased an exhaust system from a fellow bueller, the Keda-Design RT2. I cannot wait to get this on the bike cuz the cold weathers coming, time to start the other hobby. Anyways, this exhaust is home made and to me it seemed like the best choice, gaining performance over stock all throughout the power curve. Check him out at keda-design.com no joke, i shot him an email a few weeks ago and i didnt even get off the computer after i sent it and he replied, answered all my questions and took away any doubts that i had about my exhaust. It's going to be sick, I'm so stoked. Will post pics. (Before, after, vid) asap

Cool deal. I just ordered the RT2 myself and am eagerly waiting with anticipation like a kid at Christmas! :p

I also ordered a new pump gas ECM from EBR and have a K&N filter. Can't wait to get it all in.....

i have the k&n, i'm holding out for EBRs ECM for this specific pipe. what do you think of the other exhausts for our bikes? this seemed like the only choice for me.

i Have the barker for my CR and i love it. sounds great and offers the most HP per $. on the other hand i like the looks and sounds of the keda but i couldn't justify the price difference

the barker is sweet, it would've been my second choice for sure, have you guys seen the fmf full race system, wow if i had stupid money laying around i would grab a full system, it's a tie between the HPE FMF and the Buell Race.

yeah only if i had deep pockets. i dont know about the FMF though they have been having problems with the carbon fiber ones blowing up. they were a must have for moto X growing up but i have not owned one for a street bike

Yeah, Deans pipes seemed to make alot more power over stock. They look good too. Post up a vid Cronce.

I am waiting to see what Randy Hawkins puts together before I purchase a pipe and ecm though.

Randy has my stock exhaust from my 1125R (I went with Barker) so one of you guys might be sport'n my old pipe one of these days. Went with Randy's pipe for my XB though- couldn't be happier.
    I also ordered a new pump gas ECM from EBR and have a K&N filter. Can't wait to get it all in.....
    @Father of the ERA- If you haven't already, do the denoid when you go in to change the filter- it's an easy mod with noticable results. Here is a good DIY link:
    denoid
    You will need one of these: Y0248.10AZ
    EBR

Fairly reasonable gains I think, even with incorrect tuning.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast