Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Exhaust

Absolutely, the RT-2 is an amazing exhaust but not the best thing to have on the bike in the early, early AM. I hop on the bike at about 6AM and have not heard any negatives from the neighbors yet but I am really taking it easy as I head out of the neighborhood and when I start the bike I don't let it rumble for too long before I leave.

Cronce1125R I have not tried to ride the R without the race ECM but from what I have read, it should be ok without it. I am in Moreno Valley, Ca. in Riverside County. How about you?

the drummer can blow me
    Why? Most "Good" aftermarket mufflers are a straight through design with some form of sound control. He also tunes the mufflers performance to go hand in hand with a stock ECM.....not to say a tuned ECM wont perform better. His pipes are also Stainless and aluminum for a long lasting pipe.....unless you opt for the standered drummer on the XB's. I run a stainless Borla (not cheap) on my truck and its a perferaited core with sound deadning. I could have went with a glasspack but I opted for Quality......the muffler is over 6yrs old with no rust anywhere. I also have a second hand Drummer SS on my XB12R (came from Washington state and off a Uly)...the can is at least 4 or 5 years old and has only required one repack and also has NO rust at all. All I getting at is that the SS Drummers have amazing quality built into them.

i figured someone would say somethin about that... thanks freak... i was just happy to have my pipe, i didn't want to hear that the drummer makes more power because i've heard it all before, im sure everyone makes a great pipe, i also run borla on my truck, i bought my pipe because hes a fellow bueller, he makes them by hand, and hes a great guy, and makes a better looking pipe than EVERYONE else for the 1125s, his pipes are stainless too. i didn't me to hurt anyones feelings with the drummer statement lol it was the heat of the moment, as for ERA, im in Michigan :( no local ride... lol if i ever find myself on the west side ill contact you though, once again i am sorry about the statement

To bad Cronce, I was looking forward to rumbling through some twisties with a fellow Bueller. Just make some noise with that KEDA and I'm sure I will be able to hear you from my house. lol Michigan is beautiful but to damn cold for my blood. Yikes! lol

ohh well thers a few here and im making plans to go to homecomming this year, i like the cold, i snowmobile too so it works out lol you too keep the rubber down bud and have fun with your sexy exhaust

Yes Sir! She is a sexy beast aint she? LMAO

No problem.....no hurt feelings either. In just trying to let people know that just because the pics of somthing make it look "simple" and "not worth it" dosent mean itsw a peice of crap. Sure every pipe made for the XB's and 1125'2 could be copyed at home for less than the purchase price, but credit needs to be given where its due regardless of the design.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345