Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new rider

I think all MSF courses provide bikes. Riders Edge, you'll learn on a Blast. MSF, you'll learn on a 250 ninja, rebel, nighthawk, or random dual sport, depending on your tastes and size.

niiice. deff thinking about it more.. i have the weekend off so might end up checkin some bikes out

I had never ridden before and took the Riders Edge course. It was great, they take you through everything step by step and I was pretty confident when I got done, enough so that I went out and bought an 03' XB9R and have been riding it everyday to school ever since. You can't go wrong, plus, at least at my dealership, they were going to give me $100 back if I bought a bike from them once the class was over. So theres another incentive, if they are willing to deal.

MSF definitely provides a motorcycle and helmet. I highly recommend it. At least in California, the MSF course counts for you DMV on-the-bike test. You just get a certificate in the mail about 10 days after the class that you trade in for your license.

Niiice!

I took a MSF class and it was easy and fun when I first learned how to ride. They have helmets and jackets for thoes who don't have one. I knew how to ride before taking the class, but it is just nice to be riding legaly with my endorsement from time to time!

I took the MSF class and i loved it. About two weeks later i started looking for a bike and because i am only 5'1 it is hard to find one that fits and when i looked at the buell i feel in love with it and i had found me a blue one that i been wanting and got it i love riding it and they really do awsome in a 5 mph uturn. if you want more info on it let me know ill be more then happy to let ya now. I'm a WooBitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12