Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Race Exhaust

I bought this from a BuellXB'er and was never told about the two small dents. The guy would not take it back or answer emails.
    I am selling it for much less than I paid for it. $350 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks!

who was the seller?

Okay, I gotta ask: Those two dents appear to be hidden by the chin fairing. They don't look big enough to affect performance. Did you just decide you didn't want it, or what?

I would rock that pipe if I didnt already have my Voodoo. so what gives? why you getting ride of it?

The dents will indeed be mostly covered by the chin fairing. I need $$$'s to split my engine cased to fix a bent shifter fork.......

Those dents IMO dont matter as they are smooth and wont effect the performance, but shady at the same time the guy didnt mention it. maybe the guy never looked the pipe over and only looked at it while it was on his bike?

Ebay it you will get top dollar and a fast sale for sure just do a 3 day sale

Still have it? pm me

The exhaust is gone......

dont think I've seen hardly any race exhaust(for sale any where) without a few small dents.(the chances of you finding a perfect no dents BUELL race exhaust are very low, unless it was lost in storage somewhere and WAS NEVER PUT ON A BUELL(like what TMFRACING thread shows that probably what he found from someone had stored way & didnt know exactly what had all in the box.)
    I and most people would seriously doubt to find a used one without dents or straches of some kind.) you are bound to get a few dents over time on the bottom from rocks and other debris. those dents you or no one else would of never seen. heck my old original stock exhaust had dents in the bottom of it to, so does my BUELL race exhaust,hell I had to weld a new front cap on it because it was smashed in from a wreck from the previous owner,and there was NO effect to the performance or sound of it because the pipe on the inside was never touched or damaged in anyway. . dents in the bottom of a race exhaust will not effect the performance or the sound any way, do to how it is designed , as described in the pic below it has only single straight pipe with some small perforated holes and rear wall (#1)and (wall #2) with small perforated holes i ran some wire through it from front to rear it went straight through it into the rear chamber .. so its basicallly a perforated straight pipe into a rear chamber( similar to a regular XB muffler) and exits out the 2 rear exit exhaust tips.. between #1 & #2 walls is fiberglass packed...

fellow buellers tell me who here has dents or some damage of some kind to your exhaust (pipes or muffler) and what kind/ brand do you have ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast