Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas

Any Las Vegas riders? I just moved to North Las Vegas from Seattle a couple of weeks ago.

Yep, there's a few Buells in Vegas. Just found out I have a Uly rider in my same neighborhood, and have a couple of Buell riders I ride with some weekends. I'm on the west side of town, ride red rock a fair amount when not commuting back and forth to work. You are more than welcome to join in if you want.

We all really need to hook up. I see you all whenever I'm in my cage and every now and then on the buell. I was just up that way yesterday at the Clark County shooting park.

I rode to Nelson Ghost town on sat then went to bike fest. Those are the only things I've done on the bike since I've been here besides ride to work. I'm heading back to Seattle on Thursday to play a show my band has & I'll be back on Monday, maybe next weekend we can get some guys together to ride.

Where's the shooting park? I need to go firing again...

I've been to Nelson's once for a photo assignment for school...that's a long way out of town! The scenic loop at red rock is a great road to ride, but it costs a few bucks (I have a pass that'll get 4 bikes in free though). If you take Lake Mead out of the east side of town toward Calville Bay there are some great roads as well (great sweeping 130mph curves), but there is a fee there, too, and park rangers...so you gotta be on your toes there. The road between Mt Charlston and Lee Canyon is a nice ride, but have to be careful after bad weather, gravel and sand can be an issue. I've only lived here since March, so I'm still learning the fun routes...

The shooting park is a the very end of north Decatur about 10 min past the DMV. We definitely should go out for a ride. Get all the Vegas buellers together.

We ride most weekends, if you guys PM me your numbers I'll text you when I find out where we are going next. It's usually smaller groups, about 4 or so, typically meet early (7-8ish) Sat morning to beat traffic. Would be nice to have a better buell showing.

when I lived in Henderson off of Green Valley there were 2 guys in my community that had buells, thats where I really fell in love with them. I should get in touch with those guys and force them to join the forum.

i live in north las vegas
    i hardly ever see buell riders

if one of you guys could pm me if you guys meet up or anything id love to come check out your bikes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast