Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bomber Fab Stainless Headers!!!

Just out of curiosity,Â* could you make something titanium?Â* Are thr materials even available?
    I could, but you'd have a multi-thousand dollar header/exhaust system, titanium is stupid expensive. The filler rod to weld it with is disgustingly high.

Hey Bomber?!Â* My biggest question is....Â* How were u able to remove the rear/top header bolt?Â* I can't get to it more or less even see it.Â* Please hit me up if u can.Â* Ur work looks nice, but I agree with some of the other people about 700 bucks. No offense, I just bought a house for Xmas and I don't wanna jeopardize a mortgage payment for a bike.Â* Lol!Â* For real, I just need the bike to run with some direction for the exhaust. I already run it straight piped no muffler and I had it wrapped. I just removed my wrap today to see the damage. Don't care about a couple of hp or torque. Just wanna save the gas difference between my car. Don't care much about the looks either. Hit me up!

Tommy
    You need to rotate your engine downward to get the nuts out, or go thru the cooling fan duct.

AGAIN, that was just one header, give me a design and I can build it, obviously, the more "crazy" of a design, it drives costs up, as more bends are required. Also, most of you have never built a header before and don't know what it takes to get one built, there's a reason custom parts cost $$$.

Curious if you could do a custom stainless straight pipe for an 1125Cr?

I'd need to have the actual bike to build an exhaust on, I don't have an 1125.

I'd need to have the actual bike to build an exhaust on, I don't have an 1125
    Yeah, I kinda figured that. Well if you ever get an 1125 in your possesion, you let me know!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345