Thread: whats required help

I can have an end can taylor made, that looks the part & will sound good, but it's not going to run right therefore i now need to know what ec/unit will work on a uk spec 06 ully as it's going to need a fuel remap and KN filter I would appreciate any advice you all could give as i've been told US parts are differently set up humidity and such

remaps stock, that's all you need.

here's some literature: click

thanks chap but found out i can have a free replacement (ceramic endcan) from buell as they have accepted that the can should not be in the state it's in at 3000mls also they have said that a number of models have been sold with poor coatings on the can and therefore are eligable to be replaced free of charge! however i found that trogan horse do a remus electrickery thingy that allows buells with after market zorsts to run right £198

i don't pay that much for a remap, though

LeFox, I've never had a remap done, exactly what all do they do, and about how much should it range in price? I know it's going to vary for you across the pond, but I'd like some idea in case I have to go through with it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scobbie001
    LeFox, I've never had a remap done, exactly what all do they do, and about how much should it range in price? I know it's going to vary for you across the pond, but I'd like some idea in case I have to go through with it.
    they hook your ecm on a computer, reset tps, place your bike on a dyno, load a tested map, make a run, see what points need adjusting, make a run, fine-tune and make a final run.

normally it should be done in 3 runs with a tested map. if they don't have one, more runs could be needed.

price, i would say between 200$ & 250$...if i'm not mistaking, someone on here had it done for 220$.

Thanks! :)