Thread: Finally Posting

Hey, I've been on here for a while getting ideas for my 07 City X. Just thought I'd put up a few pictures and see if anyone like's it so far. I want to do more and will start looking for a Race kit soon. Also does anyone know how to adjust the clutch lever to get it closer to the grip, or do I have to buy a new levers? I moved to Florida in June, sold my Audi in July and had the bike a few days later. So I don't think it's too bad for a daily driver. I couldn't figure out how to re-size my pictures so here's some links if the Pics don't work. (Sorry for any spelling errors... long day at work, and Michelob Ultra is my friend)

It's ok I know I'm a loser...

The Tail Light housing may be a bit uneven, but I don't have a grinder and it didn't cost me $300 plus shipping, So it'll do for know.

welcome & have fun...

for the levers, i would buy adjustable ones...they are nicer and can be set to your preference.
    might i suggest:

The Tail Light housing may be a bit uneven, but I don't have a grinder and it didn't cost me $300
    Looks decent...I used a Dremmel tool...you can pick one up for less than $80. Very handy to have layin around anyways. Can't say that I use mine all the time but the few times I've needed it, it's saved my ass ( especially if your a homeowner ) Theres always some stupid project you can use it for
    What about some new mirrors on there? Are you gonna change the pipe or run stock? I think an open air box looks badass with the clear plastics.

Other than that, nice work and congrats