Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flush front turn signal suggestions?

Button bolts very neat and come in all sizes

holy ****1 i never thought of the running lights at turn signals uggh dumbass. six bulbs up front and im trying to add two more

Button bolts very neat and come in all sizes
    Pics?

I am sorry Dome Head Bolts my friend.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/...oltz_Dome.html

I bought these for mine the other day. They go in place of the mirrors. I will post a pick later with them on.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...n-Signals.aspx

I did the running lights to turn signal conversion and used the ASB block off plates. I found bullet connectors at the hardware store that matched the ones from the mirror/turnsignals and crimped them on the running light wires. That way I can just plug the turn signal leads into the running lights or go back to the stock mirrors easy. Then just find some amber bulbs at the auto parts store to replace the white running light bulbs.

Freight Dog- Bike looks great-
    I'm going that route as well. Just was wondering what other options there were besides the ASB plates (kinda pricey). I was reading on the other forums that the RS1 or RS6 blanking plates fit good.
    Anybody tried the RS1/RS6's???

I ended up with the ASB plates for block offs and did the parking light=>turn signal change. I went with Oberon bar ends for the mirrors. This changes the whole look of the bike for the better! Thank you xwiar and freight dog for the pics and suggestions. After some research, this really isn't a completely flush mount turn signal application, but a low profile cover.

Block Off plates fit well and are an easy install. They are not a "perfect" fit- there is a slight gap between it and the fairing surface. You have to be really looking hard to see it but if you are a perfectionist…

The Oberon Adjustable 75mm Convex Bar End Mirrors are awesome. The hardware and assembly quality is outstanding and installation is easy. There is virtually no vibration blur like the stockers. I am running lead shot in my bars, so that might help with the vibration too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12