Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former Buell Employees.

I was looking thru my 2010 Buell brochure and came across the page that has a pic of the Buell employees and just wanted to show my appreciation for a job WELL DONE. I enjoy every minute on/ with my Buells and that would not have been possible without all of them . THANKS FOR A GREAT BIKE !

Hear, hear! I second that sentiment

yes thanks for all the great BUELL motorcycles.

and thanks to the EBR employees for all of the new future Erik BUELL products.

Definitely Props to them. I do hope they were all able to find jobs elsewhere without much hardship. Sometimes we forget the death of the Buell name wasn't just about the Bikes.

:D, I agree

:)

I second (or 10th) that!

LOVE the 2 I've owned.The blast got my wife riding.

One of my brothers thought Buell were all girl bikes because a couple he knew bought a Harley for him and a Buell Blast for her.
    The Blast is a great first bike. Rider Edge is a better course because of it.
    I love my 09 XB12Ss. My son is praying I don't sell it before he learns to ride. But he is 6'4" and not done growing yet. I can't ride long distances because of a broken tail bone. And I could use the cash to build my Jeep. Tough decisions.
    If I could afford it, when they come out, I'd buy my son a 1190RS if he fits on it. Otherwise, might have to be a cruiser with forward controls.

Team Buell makes awesome bikes that stand out in a sea of followers. Not just focused on straight line speed like the others.
    I love the way my Buell handles. More power and less weight than any other bike I have owned. More than enough to keep me grinning. :D:D:D:D

Yeah!!! Thanks to Erik Buell and all the Buell bike makers and employees for that world's best bike!

I wonder if there is any of them registered on BUELLXB.COM and who of them is owning a Buell bike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast