Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuning Sessions

Super Moderator
    Okay, I have 3 committed. One more and the price will be $75 per person.

Join in guys! It's more user friendly than you'd think. We'll go through how to set everything up. If you're struggling with the concepts presented in the webinar, I WILL make sure you understand all of it before we disconnect.

Super Moderator
    Alright, last day to RSVP. I'd like to get numbers up to make this first session worth my time, so please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything keeping you from signing up.

Funds will be requested tomorrow, and upon receipt of payment, invites to the webinar will be sent to the e-mails I have on file.

See you all on Saturday!

Super Moderator
    Funds have been requested.

If for some reason you want to jump on the bandwagon, this is your last chance. Please submit $75 to AND send me an e-mail from your primary e-mail address. Invites to the webinar will go out tomorrow after payment receipts are in my inbox.

To those of you who have already paid $80, I will refund you $5 (less the 3% PayPal takes from my transactions) if we are able to secure one more attendee.

IM IN!!!!

Money being sent.. this guy is the best tuner on the forum.

Its a great deal people. Get the most out of your bike with any set up of exhaust or intake that you have.

I'll cya guys there...+1 for octo knowing his stuff. He has helped me out with tuning more times than I care to admit.

not going to be able to afford this one guys, death in the family, road trip expenses and Christmas, just too much for my blue collar paycheck

Super Moderator
    Thanks for attending, Dallas and Jim. I appreciate your patience while I worked out some of the technical kinks in the webinar software.

We're back to the original pricing structure since the first webinar has been completed:

Webinar:
    2-3 people: $100 per individual
    4-7 people: $75 per individual
    8+ people: $50 per individual

Individual:
    Remote tuning: $200 per individual
    Private classes (with customized class format): $125 per individual

And, just to get everything in one thread, here is the material that will be covered (that has been pulled from the original Tuning Webinar thread). It will not necessarily be in this order:

1. Where to obtain the materials necessary for tuning.
    2. Getting the bike ready for connection to the software.
    3. Preparing the bike for datalogging.
    4. Wideband or no? The benefits of both narrow and wideband O2 sensors.
    5. How to get a good datalog ride.
    6. What to look for in your datalog, to determine if everything went correctly.
    7. How to set up and use MLV.
    8. How to use VE analyzer and set up a good AFR bin.
    9. How to double check all the changes the analyzer made to your map to ensure safe operation for both you and your bike.
    10. How to apply those new maps.
    11. Proper filing techniques to make sure you can always step back to previous tunes.
    12. When are you done?
    13. Final steps when you feel your bike is where you want it to be.
    14. Comparison between tuning programs/methods.
    15. Open Q&A.

Anyone who pays for and attends the full webinar or individual classes will have access to my help for future tuning tech support, when needed.

The next session will be on Saturday, January 15th at 11:00 AM PST. RSVPs must be sent to max.bates.johnson@gmail.com by Wednesday, January 12th. Funds must be submitted by Friday, January 14th at 8:00 PM PST, so that I have enough time to send invites out to all people who have paid in full.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I'll be bumping this thread occasionally over the next month.

tag

So when is the next one :)

The next session will be on Saturday, January 15th at 11:00 AM PST.Â* RSVPs must be sent to max.bates.johnson@gmail.com by Wednesday, January 12th.Â* Funds must be submitted by Friday, January 14th at 8:00 PM PST, so that I have enough time to send invites out to all people who have paid in full.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast