Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Left&right set of air inlet scoops

Guys...be a little patient, the samples for the mould are on the way. I will post more pics as soon I did the 1st pcs.

i'd be interested.

Yea, he said he improved angle to increase the air flow. I said add a ledge/small scoop to scoop more air to make them better yet. I live in the city and if those are not somewhere in between the way they are and a scoop, they will not cool mine enough to make it worth it. I have been looking for a new scoop/venting system, but i cant lose flow. The way they are will be good for hwy. I need something good for city.

I have exact the same problem, poor cooling in the city... What I am looking for a a bigger or more effective fan/blower or a blower for the front cylinder triggered by the temp sensor of the back cylinder. For the FRP I just like the look and the costs here for duplicate such stuff are reasonable. I will try as well TankCover, CityFront covers... All plastic stuff... and CRP might be an option as well, we are looking into sourcing the carbon fiber mats, lets see. BTW the local company is doing surf boards, almost 5000 a month, as well camping bus/vehicle conversion kits for EU&US market. Most of the design is from Japan&US as well the marketing&trading. With the low economics they are looking now into new markets&products and this is where I come in, lets see how it works

count me in these are sweet

i like the look alot of those scoops ,( can you or does someone) make them bigger(not just a small ledge) for catching more air for coooling better, would like to see that.

but i like the look of and cooling of the stockers ..

(dont want to or mean to hijack your thread)
    but i would like to see some other scoops like the stock ones that dont look like plastic or carbon fiber, does anyone make the stock style in metal or painted or something else ?

The stock scoops can be done in FRP or CRP, Gelcote unpainted... but as I have not the RH scoope I can't make a mould. The 1st who gives me a RH scoop as sample, send it to Thailand, lets say for 2 weeks will get a set RH and LH for 50 USC incl the shipment 4 weeks after... Who comes 1st gets the deal

im in for a set

These scoops looks great, where and when can I order and at what cost??

We also have the problem where the bikes run quite hot, but the actual problem is not only the scoop/fan, it is the oil cooler mounted sideways, and well as the oil cooler pipes being channeled between the exhaust and the engine, the oil cannot cool in these circumstances, SOLUTIO||N, change the oil cooler and re-route the pipes

We are looking at a larger oil cooler with nice coloured braided pipes, any other suggestions???

I will get the samples from Germany mid of Feb. then it will take appr 3 weeks for the first scoops to be done and to settle the final qty&price

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast