Thread: Fuel breather ruined paint

Just bought a new 08' Ulysses. I put 500 miles on it and every time I ride and park the bike the fuel breather that exits just under the left passenger peg drips fuel on the swing arm. Well I just realized that this drip is ruining my paint. I have not contacted the dealer yet as they are closed until Monday. What is everyones thoughts on this?

Ok, Can anyone else verify that their fuel breather exits in the same spot? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Administrator
    I'm not sure because I ride a Lightning, but someone should know. We have more Firebolt and Lightning riders on the forum than Ulysses guys, but there are still quite a few.

Sounds like you are topping your tank off WAY too much if you have that much fuel coming out the breather.

Not sure thats the answer. This happened from day one right from the dealer. I have only filled the bike up 3 times and each time only to about a 1/2 inch below the filler neck insert.

i had the same problem i havent done anything about it though but it definitly took its toll on my swingarm

i had the same problem i havent done anything about it though but it definitly took its toll on my swingarm
    My line runs behind the foot peg. I dunno how it would be possible to hit the swing arm? Unless its spraying out of there.