Thread: Installing Pazzo levers....

I don't think it will be much of a big deal, but I've read Pazzo's "standard" installation guide, and it's vague at best. Anyone who has installed Pazzo levers on their bike want to give me a step-by-step? What kind of lubricant should I use on the levers? Loctite? New seals or bushings on anything, or just what is already there? Help?!? :)

scobbie001, really...it's not that big of a deal.
    you may find the guide as vague, but it's just there for show, cause there's really nothing to it.

90% of the how to install, you'll see when uninstalling the oem ones.

1) remove bolt from brake/clutch handle
    2) remove cable from brake/clutch handle
    3) take pazzo lever
    4) insert cable end into position
    5) place handle in position and insert bolt.

you can put some light loctite on it, but it's not needed. i didn't use it and it's still in the same position

Thanks, LeFox! I didn't think it would be that difficult, (I haven't even got them yet, but they have been ordered, and I wanted to fit them as soon as they came in the mail!) but trashing a $180 set of levers would surely make for a bad day.

piece of cake!
    you'll have both of them on and ready to go in 10 minutes. ;)

Hey scobbie001, I have considered some after MKT levers for my ULY. Would you mind giving your
    opinion on them after some miles logged? I've wanted some clutch lever adjustability...
    Thanks in ADV.

May "The Curve" be with you

I have considered some after MKT levers for my ULY.
    mkt levers

Pazzo's are awesome. Great levers. I've had them for about 1000 miles on my bike and I love them. Not sure if the XB levers will ft the Uly but I don't see why not. I will check with Pazzo

Oh yea and Scobbie your levers are in the mail if you haven't already received them haha. Let me know if you have any questions.

Make sure to use the lock nut when installing the bolt back in and do not over tighten it. If you over tighten it, the levers will not return to their original position and the clutch will be stuck engaged and the brakes will be hanging up.

njsxb9...got my levers yesterday, finally got a break from work to have enough daylight to install them...piece of cake! They look and feel great. Takes a little getting used to the inch or so difference, but definately a plus! Thanks a bunch, I love them!

Anytime man. Yea the difference takes getting used to but I love them. You also have alot of adjustability with them.