Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motivation not to quit Erik...

Nice, at first I was thinking how in the hell did more Buells sell than Harleys but I didn't see the different side bar listings.

Good stuff, I am sure if Buell stayed around the 2010/2011 years would have nearly doubled with all the racing PR Buell got.

Sad really..

Imagine what those numbers would of been if they had advertised and sold through a different dealer network.

imagine what those numbers would have been if the bikes had the engine of eriks choice not h/d

Imagine what those numbers would of been if they hadÂ* advertised and sold through a different dealer network.
    Agreed! I have said it since the beginning, If only HD cared about advertising the Buell more, i had no idea what one looked like til 2008.

imagine what those numbers would have been if the bikes had the engine of eriks choice not h/d
    Meh Ill have to admit i bought my bike because it was related to HD. The idea of a air-cooled v-twin street bike is what turned me on. Love the motor in my bike! Now if only Erik got to turbo them like he initially planned.

or the v-rod engine they said no to he had wanted water cooled in the 90s

Good point, that engine would have been a beast too! Just weighs a bit more.

Harley wanted more people to buy there bikes. Its sad that Buell and Harley parted. It was all business tho. I do like the new V-rod. However, I will continue to support Eric tho because he is a real guy from my home town. I think he has more tricks up his sleeve. Just wait! Maybe eventually he will have his own motorcycle manufacturing plant someday. Or another company may pick him up and make more Buells. Time will tell.

I will say this. I am friends with Eric Buell on facebook. My buddies Fiance went to school with Erics daughter. He is looking for a local painter for some new projects. (Im actually trying to get a job!)

Im not trying to start rumers but take it for what it is. Cheers ;)

I will continue to support Eric tho because he is a real guy from my home town
    Where'd you grow up? and I assume from saying home town that you don't live around Pittsburgh anymore?? I didn't know Erik was from around here until well after I had gotten into the bikes, but we even went to the same college.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast