Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: impressed with Randy Hawkins

Inactive
    one of the most frustrating things in 21st century America is trying to actually get someone on the phone with standing, someone who can fix a problem for you, who speaks fluent english, who has some modicum of concern for a problem and is willing to resolve it. then there's Randy Hawkins! sent him simple email last eve regarding sending XB9R city muffler to him for his mods. an hour later my phone rings and it's him. gave me dealership discount, shipping info., turnaround time, tons of pointers on my new Buell, much other sorely needed pointers and advice. a true southern gentleman who really appreciates and understands these bikes and incredibly helpful to new owners such as myself. just wanted to publicly express my appreciation to him and how truly rare this type of dedication to something is nowadays. thanks again Randy!!!

+1! Join the club man! Randy is definitely a stand up guy...Just read the thread on his stuff. There's pages and pages of reviews just like yours. Thanks for being you Randy!

southern gentleman
    Sure is Southern! Oh and a Great guy too:p

+21:D
    Love my Hawk and the service I got from Randy.

Tried recording video on my Droid X while riding but the wind and Hawk noise saturate the mic.

Randy is the man! I would heartily recommend his mufflers to anyone. He's the definition of a stand-up guy. Randy patiently answered all my questions before I bought a Hawk Muffler, even the stupid ones.

+1, Randy rocks!

Love my hawk exhaust as well

Your preachin to the choir.. Randy is one of the most genuine people I have come across and man does he do good work. Such acute attention to detail. I would recommend this fella to anyone who is looking for a clean sound on their bike.

i just sent my exhaust to him as well. i have to say the experience has been once in a lifetime. answered every question about current and future mods and walked me through a TPS reset. i used to own a custom auto performance shop, and my distributers and dealer direct companies as well, (ones whom would revieve more than $100k of buisiness a year from me) never ever EVER gave me even remotly close to the service i recieved from Mr. Randy Hawkins. Not to mention the price which is incredible, as far as im concerned anyone with a Buell has no choice but to use his products. best sound, best performance, best service, youd have to be bonkers not to support him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is a great person and he does great work.

Randy,
    I know you will see this, the only prob I have is where you wrote my name on the muffler. you can see it standing on the side of the bike.
    Try to choose a different spot?
    Other than that it runs bad ass.
    Straw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast