Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Oh No" Mr Buell

haha what the hell, "we've got a guy with a scraped knee, someone call the army!" There's like 45 cops and paramedics circled around that guy.

Was waiting for the helicopters to arrive to airlift him out...

I dont think it was the front brake, could have been but i was thinking he was just pushing on the bars to much and not leaning enough. That was some pretty bad form. Like how there was little damage to the bike tho.

I've been around that corner. You're like, hey look at the camera man taking my picture. Me and my Buell are going to look so cool on camera. Maybe I'll be in the motorcycle magazine. Then it's like ... oh crap that's a sharp turn and I'm going too fast!

His knee got torn up pretty bad, and so quick too. Jeans just don't work when sliding on the ground.

It looks to me like he grabbed a handful of front brake.

Wear your gear!

should have started his 2 wheel riding with a bicycle instead of going right to a motorcycle.

I dont think it was the front brake, could have been but i was thinking he was just pushing on the bars to much and not leaning enough. That was some pretty bad form. Like how there was little damage to the bike tho.
    If he was pushing the bars it would have gone the opposite way on that turn, grabbing the front brake hard would cause the direction of the tire to turn into the turn like that.

and later at the bar the story changed to... man i was hauling ass around this turn at like 100mph and this dude flashed his camera right in my eyes and i was temporary blinded and there was a whole lot of gravel in the road so the front tire washed out on me then i just jumped up and said i'm ok i don't need any help and my knee is fine:D

lol yep i bet your right.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast