Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Winter Blues" Thread....cannot wait to ride

same. longest winter of my life. 30's today in chicago, but the roads are absolute crap out here. i cant take the bike out without it getting covered in salt that will eat away at anything it touches, or without hitting a pothole in the road since they are everywhere. anything 50 degrees or warmer is great riding weather to me. need some rain to get this crap off the roads! but now they are saying another week of snow. sweet.

it sucks here in toledo, oh. I spent all day plowing

it's clear but windy but they say it's going to snow tonight in the bay area but.. i think the weather mans full of it (only job you can be wrong 80% of the time and not be fired.)

High 20's and snowing again here in Mass. Got my lightning late last fall so I only got to ride a few weeks before winter. So far cabin fever has cost me a Drummer, bar end mirrors, new levers, Renthal bar,K&N and soon to be EBR ecm when they finally get some in stock for the Drummer. If winter lasts much longer I'll go broke!

We just got 9 more inches of heavy February snow. So many barns in our area have collapsed, that I just can't believe it. I lost my facia and soffit and one row of slate because of ice build up and freakin snow. Its the first time in 150 years that the slate took damage on this house. In my 54 years, this winter takes the prize. My Uly sits idle waiting to scream the corners around my place. My wife and I have decided that this is it. We are leaving this place and going somewhere in the SW or SE. The inabilty to ride in a vigorous and yet controlled manner is just not healthy and I fear will cause me to become mentally afflicted.

BR

finally startin to get nice here in georgia. around the 40's in the morning but almost in the 70's the rest of the day. hang in there fellas its gonna make its way to yall lol. if ya cant wait get ya a riding suit, worth its wieght in gold imo.

This is like the third Screw winter thread in 1 month. LOL!

I agree! **** this snow ****.

It really sucked in Texas today. 70 degrees and sunny. Sorry guys, had to rub it in a little. :D
    Another plus side to living in TX, Hennessey won't screw you if you have work done by them on your cagers.

^^^ Texas is cool. I really enjoyed SanAntonio, Galveston, SanLeaon and Bacliff Area.

Dallas and Houston could burn down for all I care. All the Southern tread evaporated from those city's.

35 right now in Tulsa/9:00am. Forcast calls for "maybe" 70 today. It's Saturday, so I am thinking I gotta ride. I feel bad for you folks who are still in heavy Winter. Hang in there. It won't be long

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast