Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Blast on Ebay

@12R fire .. just cuz' you can't appreciate something there's no need to bash it .. except harleys of course!

That bike isn't to my liking but it looks way better than stock IMO ..
    Jobe if you're really trying to buy it and it'll work out .. hope to get some details on the chain conversion

settle down, i started on a blast, its a large moped. alfa- not starting anything but a statement like "theres no such thing as a cool blast" wasnt meant to be an informed, educated statement, it was an opinion like you said
    riderx- you won't have any competition in the buying market from this guy for blast parts, all in all enjoy your ride, better than being in a car

O dear god thats awful.

Sigh.....

I had one for a while, bought it for the wife. Stripped it down, did a couple small mods, and rode it some. Way to small for me (6'2" - 225), but someone else still rides it. Cheap and great gas mileage. Still looks better than riding a moped.

Id ride all 3 of thos blasts. Almost tempted to do to mine what they did to the yellow one, but my wife rides with me sometimes.

Thanks for the compliments guys!
    Matt

did anyone catch the Q&A?

"Q: YOUR A IDIOT!! WHAT KINDA DRUGS DO YOU TAKE? THAT BUELL CAN BARELY DO 50 MPH AND YOU THROW A BIG 100 POUND BAG OF SAND ON BACK? HAHA YOU SHOULD GIVE IT AWAY,CAUSE NOBODY WILL EVER BUY THAT!!! Feb-24-11
    A: Don't be hating...... you will be suprised! I will be sure to let you know how much it goes for, and I do appreciate your opinion. It is just like any other bullet bike or what I like to call "weed eater", it is all plastic with a big wheel. You either like it or you don't"

I caught that. I know for a fact a stock blast will do 100 mph. I know my modded blast will do around 115.
    Some people are so ignorant.
    Matt

...100 Mph? really? Mph? shoot, my girl's little beastie ran out of engine at 110 Kph (70 Mph) ...admittedly, when I took her bike out (for a blast, get it?) I definitely did feel\look like a circus bear since I'm 6'9" and 270, but I still find it questionable that there would be another 50K's in it under a regular sized rider...my Harley Road Glide will do 135 Mph effortlessly, but she has a 1550cc engine with over 125 hp and 130 foot pounds...33hp making 100 Mph? you're a lucky, light rider...what mods did you put to it to get all the extra snot? my girl's been itching for more, and the xb9sx's are just beyond the reach financially...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast