Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crazy Blast on Ebay

...BTW, if the owner of that neatly truncated yellow Blast is reading this, I'd like to see more pix, and get a few hints on how the tail section was done...my girl rides solo, and since she's built so close to the ground (5'1") it'd be handy to know more about ways to make the bike even better suited to her...otherwise, I'm gonna get out the torches and make my own copy of the Mac Spud, heheh...anyone seen that? it's like a Shetland Pony had sex with a Confederate Hellcat...

Notes on this discussion:
    1)
    The Blast will do 96 mph all day when properly set up in its stock form.

2)
    A Modified Blast is a hoot to ride! - You just need to know the right mods to do!

EZ

all i could get out of my wifes new blast is 87. im sure if i tinkered with it a little more i could get some more out of it.

My wifes 5-2 and can flatfoot. hers has the corbin seat like ez's above. if yours doesn't already have a low seat you can get a brand new one for $100

I actually like the tail section on the blast especially if you trim down the license plate mount. i think they look horrible with the "chopped" tail or with the rear subframe removed

Hey rc? Ok, we're talking apples and oranges here but my 1981 Honda RS-125 gp bike did 125 mph with "only" 28 HP and sweet **** all for torque. Just saying. Wayne

I'm 6' and 130lbs. I'm a skinny dude but so far I've had my buell up to 85mph. Close to bouncing of the rev limiter and it started wobbling back and forth so I let go of the throttle. (Damn windy countryside) All I have on mine is a Kerker exhaust that I have yet to work some bugs out.

rcmobile, I picture scotty hollering back at you that he's givein it all she's got as you twist the throttle, and that she's about to rip apart. Why in God's name would you put that poor little bike through the riggers of hauling you around?
    Brandan86, how in the hell do you get two people on your bike? you both have to be pushing the limits of being dwarves. see above statement to rcmobile.
    I am a 6' 220 lb guy and I have had a stock blast right around 95-96 speedo indicated. I don't rightly care what the bike looks like. When my wife decides to finally ride the SOB `I might spend some money on making it a little more capable if she likes the bike that is.

did this bike ever sell?

Who cares - it wouldn't be able to turn out of its own way.
    EZ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234