Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in the Atlanta ga area

I forgot to post this thread, I found out that surge problem. It was the TPS (throttle position sensor) I had ordered a new one and it now runs perfect! I did this about the end of April, considering I posted my last in mid April. It runs great! The Harley dealership here (Earl Smalls Harley Davidson, Buell) suggested that I just chop off my resonator muffler. I haven't really lost any torque or HP. But it's nice and loud, and I wanna be heard!

I'm in Marietta GA, about to move to Powder Springs in mid here in less than a week. I've seen one other Buell out there that is also black and amber. I still ride daily except when it rains around this time of year. Too wet and too cold when hitting wind. Gotta plan the rides and wear longjohns, gauntlet gloves and a thick scarf. But I still have not hit the dragon, not very confident yet. I broke in my Pirelli Angels, swapped out stock main headlamp for a hot, bright halogon kinda blueish hue lamp. Easy swap. Just tightened my exhaust headers. You also may seen me riding with a Maltese, Yorkie mixed puppy on my bike. She loves the bike. She has her own goggles and biker pouch for the bike ride. Hit me up if you wanna ride to a coffee shop and chit chat about our bikes and commonalities. 850-621-7424. Though I won't answer because I won't recognize the number. At least leave a message for me to contact you back, just leave a name, number and say you wanna do a Buell ride.

Azanga 4 November 2011

I only have this one picture. I've taken a lot with my phone, but I can only upload 2mb's, and my phone takes at least a minimum of 2.5mb's. This picture was downloaded off a website to my phone.

Azanga[img]null[/img]

Well, here it is 2015! And in June. Looking to ride with fellow Buellsters. I just got another Buell, it's the blast 500. I'm hoping to get all of the XB's. I only have three so far. 09- 1125R, 06-XB12r firebolt, and I just got the blast this last weekend. Still need to tag and insure it. Hmu, if anyone wants to ride.

Text me. 404-433-9069

I don't answer calls.

Tommy

In Dalton, '07 ULY.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123