Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buell Custom Voltage pain "XB"

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hope to enjoy very soon of my new Buell XB12s down here in Spain, as I found out at buell web page "PDF parts and pieces" I found a custom paint "Voltage" which I really like a lot, now here comes my problem, the bike here in Spain cost around 13.000 euros (around 15.000 dollars) quite expensive for the competitors, and ill be really out of bills when I get it, so i really want this custom paint, but the problem is again the price, 700 $ in U.S / 1.800 $ here in EU (Spain) that ain't fair... are there any alternatives, as if I order from Spain i got to pay a lot of taxes if i don't get it sent as a "gift",do you know any shop where I could buy it (of course prepay it) so they could send it out as a gift (for saving my taxes)?

Someone have any experience regarding?

Kind regards,
    GMAN

If I could ever figure out a distributor to ship overseas that doesnt kill me on the shipping I could do it. I work at a dealer.

Does the U.S.P.S (american post not ship?

We have a dealer down here in spain,my problem is that he wants arround 2000 dollars por the Viltage KIT and i think thats far to mutch!(im about to getmy money together for the Buel xb12s thats arround 16.000 dollars down here,thats enough cheat....

Does it have to go always direct to a dealer in my contry,cant i just order it to my homes adress and resieve it as a gift,(always baring in mind that it will be payed before shipping)?I cant believe that it is so complicate and difficult....poor me all about the benjamins,well euros down here...

Well that same kit here is $800 american. If you want to figure something out I can do that.

Buell-Parts-Guy,

I cant believe your kindness, I really will take you by the word, the thing is that i don't got the bike jet, as I will take the missing money from a mortgage for my new house I'm buying and that's 1 till 2 (longest) month away, as soon as I know the date I get the bike ill get back to you, do you have a email to contact you in case I cant find you around?

P.D.: I'm really behind this body kit, I`d pay all the extra costs and shipping costs of course, even doe I won't get to them 2000 dollars what it cost here, this body on my Buell XB12s with chrome wheels would be a dream come true!

Kind regards,
    GMAN

Ill be around here on the forum man. Just hit me up when the time comes and I will try to find a shipper that will do overseas stuff for me. My in house shipper will not, but I will find someone outside or something.

unbelievable, thanks a lot, I can't wait...

Hey man, I have been in your place before. The best feeling for me is helping fellow riders out. I have been in your place before. If I can be of any help at all, let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast