Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BAD NEWS: RIP delta one

Xtremlow: I will edit the post here and repost what I posted below
    Contacted his sister and this was her response, going to repost to the top of the page as well.

Aubrie Pedelty
    Aubrie PedeltyMarch 7, 2011 at 4:12am
    Re: Arron????
    I'm glad someone got a hold of me from BuellXB. I didn't know how to get in touch with anyone. I don't know what you know. But the accident happened March 5 in the morning. He was heading to his ride along with the ems to complete his program and hit a patch of ice that threw him into the guard rail. The guard rail tossed him into oncoming traffic where he was hit by another vehicle. It was an instant thing which I think is the only good thing about this horrible accident. As far as the funeral goes, we are tossing days around but nothing is set in stone as of yet.

Please pass along the message to anyone you can that I will keep you all posted and that appearances at his funeral would be appreciated. I never knew just how many hearts he had touched and this entire weekend I have been trying to get a hold of people who were close to him. Please feel free to message me. Thank you for expressing your condolences.
    Hey everyone, I just read a few post on delta one's (Arron Pedelty) Facebook wall. He has past on. I don't know any specifics at all. I've sent a few messages to his friends to find out what happened to him. But his last post was disturbing "Pain, lots O' pain" posted March 1st and since Saturday there's been nothing but condolences posted up and his sister asking for help with the funeral.

Though I didn't know him on a real deep personal level, we have exchanged a lot of messages through here and email and exchanged a lot of parts and have had a few conversations. We "clicked" and agreed on a lot of things. He was an honest standup guy and contributed a lot to this forum.

Sad to see such a great person go.

I'll post up whatever I find out.

HIS Quotes from his FB.

"If it almost killed you, it was probably AWESOME!!!

Ride hard or ride home.

I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
    ride wide open till you see god, when you do see god, count to three THEN brake(you know why? cause brakes are for pussies, but it's better than running over god isn't it?)

riding safe is staying home, riding smart is gearing up before hitting the streets."

~Mike....

RIP He will be missed

deepest sympathies, may he rest in peace

wow! This is horrible! Aaron was a great guy! he will be greatly missed. while I to didn't know him very well personally, he was always a great guy on the forums, and FB. He will be greatly missed! RIP Aaron!

So sad to hear this. I had exchanged several emails with him in the past regarding EMS and him becoming a paramedic and he seemed so enthused about it. Deep condolences to all who knew him.

RIP, big loss on the forums for sure. my heart goes out to his family and friends.

The short time I knew Aaron he was very positive. He was one of the people that kept me around this forum in the beginning when many others laughed at me. Stand up guy. Him and his sense of humor will be greatly missed. :( My condolence's to Aarons family.

that's awful! hate to hear anything like that. thanks for keeping us updated though.

Just did a quick Google search and it looks like he was involved in an MVA this past weekend. News report said the icy roads were a factor, and everyone else in the car survived. Again, a true loss for us all.

I am at a loss for words ,
    dont know what to say ,
    he was great on the forum and he will be missed on here and I am sure his Buell and the roads will miss him greatly too.

We should all dedicate our next ride on our Buells in his honor.

Rest in Peace Delta One
    my prayers go out to him and his family and friends, & those who rode with him.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast