Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help low rpm sputter

ok tuneport it looks like a meg or megs exhaust it has a really good deep thump that'll kinda have you and everything around vibrating

That is a force exhaust, very expensive, very loud, very nice, very simple. As for the problem, have you checked then primary chain?

Wow that is the lowest buell I've ever seen.

kyle no i didn't yet but i'm gonna now thanks

dave yea it's the lowest i can go without scraping everything but i find it looks alot better and it handles pretty good

You definitely lowered the center of gravity that's fr sure. I just hope you locked those forks in tight.

Ok...am I going completely crazy or is his motor backwards. The primary and rear brake should be on the left side of the bike. Belt should be on the right side.

*Not my bike...just posted for reference

Well I found what I was thinking. It is a Force system except I can't see the headers to be sure. Has anyone else noticed the oil cooler on the right side and what looks like the header running down on the left side? Looks almost like the damn thing is backwards ???

I would like to see a picture of the other side of your bike. I so curious now as to what the hell is going on.

That has to be a mirrored image or something. The more I look at it I feel like I am just looking into a mirror. Every damn thing in the picture should be on the left side. Now I am really confused. A little help here please. An to think I have smoked a damn thing today.

Did you make the air box mod??? It helped a lot on my XB9... If yes my best guess would be to check the spark blugs (NGK iridium right?), if these are dark go to a dynoTestStand and remap via ECMSpy. The exhaust/pipe I am certain is not a problem except its not totally blocked... do you have gas smell when starting?

tuneport mirror image (webcam)

bkkbuell no i didn't but the more i read about it the more i want to do it i don't remember exactly on the plugs it's whatever the harley shop deals with maybe screaming eagles or something as far as the gas smell never really noticed while starting but when i stop it i'll get a gas smell

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast