Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official delta_one Memorial T-Shirt

Was the final price $16?

I think we had decided on $20 so that the family got more, also all orders will get the stickers flaya made. Was that price okay with everyone? it will cost atleast $10.50 a shirt including shipping, then take out paypal fees($.90) So, the family will get about $8.60 per shirt. It would be great to sell about 100 of em!

That's good, but maybe take the shipping fee off of each additional shirt that can ship in the same package for the same cost. What do you think?

I will buy the shirt either way,but what happened to the triangle,was that not his thing
    We might add on his delta logo on the sleeve as well
    Would give it a more Delta 1 touch,even if it was only the sleeve

I for one like the shirt, it looks great, and would also like to see Arron's "DeltaOne" triangle with 1 logo on the shirt some where like the sleeve would be great . but how ever Aubrie decided to do the shirt I will buy it, ...1 black & 1 white.

if it does not get the DeltaOne logo is there any way to it made as a one(or 2) off custom style.and pay a extra fee !!???? and also is it possible to get a sticker or two or three of DeltaOne's logo??

great job

I would say get' em done asap. Don't think color is too much of a issue with most people.

Haven't thought about long sleeve since i never wear them. I don't want to charge too much for the shirts, but I also want the most money to go to the family. If we combine shipping costs that would cut into the family's money. IDK, what do you guys think?

$20 for a shirt is still pretty cheap considering that price include shipping! Is it still $25 shipped to Canada? I say keep it at $20 per shirt no matter how many you buy, unless it is a larger quantity.

Keep it simple. Get them done soon. If the family has a demand for long sleeve or what ever do that. I don't think you should fill multiple custom orders unless you want to .....and if you have the time. Thanks for doing this Kyle. You rock!

Keep it simple. Get them done soon.
    Worrying about combined shipping becomes a pain in the ass that is why I made the site shirts a fixed price. For some reason no one can figure out what they would owe so just charge one flat rate for the shirt.

$20 is good, so if you want 1=$20 2-$40 3-$60..... Simple

I will be buying two of each shirt color, for myself and BuellChick so if you do start with white see how it goes then if need be do another order for black and go from there

Looks great! If the shipping costs to Europe are less than the shirt itself, I'll buy one.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast