Thread: have had no time to search please help.

I feel so ashamed to say this but i am up at college and it keeps bugging me. I recently purchased a Xb9r. The mirrors are way out of adjustment and i didnt have time to figure out how to so any help would be awesome. The top part of most bolt mirrors i see are flat. my mirrors stick up. I know there is a bolt at the bottom of the mirror by the fairing. Is there another bolt. Again i am a newbie to buells so any help would be much appreciated. i will post a picture to show anyone who can help.

No other bolt. Just turn them down by hand. Looks like you have the shorty mirrors too. They lengthened the mirrors in later models and made them easier to adjust.

I believe that the head swivels as well as the lower part of the arm that connects to the fairing... just play around with them. if you really are afraid of adjusting them, the sleeves come off, they are just a rubber sleeve that can be pulled down, or up... take a look at the actual mechanics of it to see which way it can/ cannot bend.

If you pull back on the rubber boots you will see an allen head screw,this may have to be loosened, but I just push my mirrors to where I want them. In fact I have similar ones to yours they will move up and down and a little backwards and forwards. It would take a fair bit of force to break them.