Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think this is bonkers??

pre-planning is key, I bring my lunch and or dinner to work everyday. I used to work as a paramedic in the metro detroit area, and busy happens. but skipping a meal in 12 hour shift is terrible. Yes, there is always the occasional Mcdonalds, Subway or taco bell, but you can eat healthier, feel better, and enjoy better quality of food with a little pre planning and packing... Generally speaking, healthy costs more than not, but it will pay dividends when your not in a hospital looking a triple bypass.

Ya I'm an emergency room EMT so skipping lunch isn't uncommon get to save a little there. Only have time for breakfast when we aren't busy yet
    Is this why you only weigh 145 lbs ???? :D
    Or is it from the stress of trying to find a Firebolt of every color ever produced ?:p

Apparently it's a quiet news day!! OK, I'm off to grab a Tim Hortons coffee - which is going up by .07 cents from Monday ...

You know how to cut to the core of me wallsxb

You know how to cut to the core of me wallsxb
    I'm just jealous because you LITERALLY weigh half of what I do ! PUNK ASS !! :D

I stick a potato in the microwave, hit the "potato" button, go grab my coat and backpack and eat my potato on the way to class. Every morning. Every day. I don't exactly how much one potato costs, but it isn't much!

^^^Sounds......GREAT!!!!

Ha it is great actually :) with all the Starch it seems to fill me up pretty good honestly.

lol i was going for the tony the tiger "GREAT" seeing as your frostedflakejake haha, but it does sound pretty tastey!

Super Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast