i, drivers, idiot, pulled, pucks, blind, scared, broke, balance" /> blind drivers...

Thread: blind drivers...

I dropped my bike... Some idiot didnt see me a pulled out of a gas station right in front of me. Locked up the breaks as he almost took the nose off my bike. Then, I got off balance and there she went. Didnt do much though broke my left front blinker and my shifter. Thank god for pucks or I would have a scared mess. But after that it was a PAIN to drive it to my g/f's with a shifter that had about an inch and half snapped off the end. Went to my dealer and the had a replacment blinker , but I have to want a week for the new shifter. Untill then I took hose clamps and tightend a extender peice that I made with scrap metal and it made the 55mile ride from me girls house to mine a lot easier.[

luckely not too much damage...but not something you would want to experience :(

Did you have your bright on? Did the driver just take off? I wonder if their insurance would cover a non-collision type accident. I would be sooo mad if that was me! I might have even used my "outside voice" at the jerk. This story make me want to put a tire iron mount somewhere on my bike... you know...Road Rash style. j/k

some people just dont give a crap i have had AHOLES just pull out while they are looking at me. and have done what i needed to do just so they know we wont just take that crap. but remember always :o

be easy

Yeah he just drove off... My bike in the middle of the rode and traffic backing up, as I gathered my broken stuff off the road. Not a single person got out to help me Lift the bike so it took me a few to get it up... (thats what she said) But i got off easy 38 bucks in parts with just skuffed up passangeer peg. But since then i went and got some all-thred and some skateboard wheels. just in case

I wonder if their insurance would cover a non-collision type accident. I would be sooo mad if that was me! I might have even used my "outside voice" at the jerk.
    nope...insurance states, no hit no fault.

Carry Lug Nuts..spark plugs..ball bearings...or even rocks. When your voice and hand gestures just arent enough :D

LOL ill remember that next time i see that black Crown vic..

oo crown vic....bummer usually means a cop or senior citz.. tough break but at least your are talking about it