Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois Buell

Im in the STL area.

I live in Collinsville. 5 min east of STL.

Hey STLXB we should hook up and see if we can get more Buell riders in this area for a ride. Im in Fairview Hgts

I agree Animosity. I am in Nashville IL

Dwight

redrider i think your the closest to me. Crystal lake area. This summer we will need to find a meet location.

im in Downers Grove. This saturday is looking pretty decent. Shoot me a message if anyone wants to go. Jeepin79 dont worry no crazy rides just looking to get a group together and go riding.

Hey STLXB we should hook up and see if we can get more Buell riders in this area for a ride. Im in Fairview Hgts
    Sounds good to me! I've only ridden with one other Buell owner, and that was Dwight (seatonii) last summer. Supposed to be crappy weather for a few days but whenever you guys are down, so am I.

I agree Animosity. I am in Nashville IL

Dwight
    Hey Dwight, how's the XB treating you? I'd like to check it out - looks super clean in the pics.

im in Downers Grove. This saturday is looking pretty decent. Shoot me a message if anyone wants to go. Jeepin79 dont worry no crazy rides just looking to get a group together and go riding.
    My wifes parents are in Downers, basically 75th and Lemont. I will have to see what I have going on Saturday. We usually take the Harleys out and head south for the corn fields. I have not had the Buell out much since I bought it in March.

STL XB12Ss,
    I am really enjoing the new to me XB. I put a special ops pipe on it and I have been playing around with the tune some but I have a lot more to adjust. I have a lot of parts to put on the bike but I have not had time to install them yet. I have a complete S tail kit for the bike with a select seat, wide band 02 setup with a gauge, HID lights, hidden rear caliper bracket, tank bang and rear side bags. Oh well I will get it together soon hopefully.

Dwight
    Nashville IL

If any of you southern Il Buellers are free May 21st Deeke Motorsports is having their open house 11am-4pm. Free food drinks and giveways get a 20% discount on all parts & accessories. Did I mention the Hooters girls bikini bike wash with the donations going to the St.Louis childrens hospital. Last year two Buells were there me and a badweather.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast