Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling the last of my Buell parts - hurry before they're gone!

I meant to post this on this forum sooner, but I've been busy. Anyway, I sold the last of my Buells the other day. Still have a lot of left over parts. Some are new, some are used. All prices are before shipping. If you're local to 18013, pickup is preferred. I work in north Jersey, so we can always arrange a meeting point for the larger items.

Feel free to make an offer if my pricing is out of line. For the most part, I think I'm close, though.

Buell Accessory carbon fiber heel guards for an XB. Has usual scratches, but are otherwise fine. N0554.02A8 and N0555.02A8 $40

2006+ lower belt guard. New, never used. $10

Stock XB Tag light. Used for 11k miles. Make offer.

Spare XB clutch lever. Has rash, would make nice track day spare. Make offer.

Stock Firebolt mirrors. Used, but in OK/good condition. Usual bug debris and some minor scuffs from living in the box of Buell. Make offer.

2004 Lightning service manual. Well loved, but complete. You even get some of my notes where Buell got it wrong. $30

Stock XB Lightning handlebar and clamp. Never been down on my watch, looks good without bends. Make offer.

XB12 Exhaust servo cable. Good condition, make offer.

XB9SX 'Skyline' seat. No tears, good condition. Bought it used, only used it a couple of times on longer rides. $50

Brand new in packaging Spiegler braided stainless steel brake line. This line was a custom order with the appropriate fittings to work with my ZTL2 and radial master cylinder. It has the OE style protective sheath, and features adjustable (rotation) fittings for perfect fitment. Lenght is 27". Never test fit on my bike, so buy carefully. If it doesn't fit, figure out something else to do with it. $45

03-05 swingarm. Looks straight, but has some rash. I've never verified fitment, so buy at your own risk. I was hanging onto it as a spare or as a project. Make offer.

Stock shock off of 05 XBR. I believe mileage was around 10k miles. Unit is in great cosmetic condition, but I've never verified operation. This was only a spare. No loose fittings or anything, so I can only assume the nitrogen charge is good. $40.

New unused valve seal kit from HD. Only opened to use the 'sheath' that comes with the kit. $5

Remaining parts in Cometic top end kit. Have base gaskets, exhaust gaskets, valve guide seals, push rods (not the same as the XB style). Make offer.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get emails sent to me when someone responds to my topic. Anyway, please post on here AND email me at n i c k dot s t o l t e n at g m a i l dot com (take out spaces, etc). Email is best for me

What do you think it would cost to mail just the handlebar clamp to Pittsburgh, 15224? I'd be interested in just that piece, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it compared to the cost of a new one.

PM sent on mirrors.

upthemaiden, that will fit in the flat rate small USPS box...so $5.20.

jeepin79, returned PM on the mirrors.

Oh, and brake line SOLD.

Stock shock SOLD.

Do you know if the seat will fit on an 09 xb12scg?
    If so how much will it cost to send to MA (01604)? Looks more comfy for my passenger.

Servo cable SOLD.

Yes, that seat will fit. There is another guy in line...if he falls through, it is yours. The cost to go from PA to IN(I think?) was around $39. Will be less to MA.

That's for the idea on shipping but I'll just let you try to sell it with the bars. They only cost about $13 new so by the time I paid you for the part and shipping I'd do just as well to have the dealership order one for me. Thanks though!

Not to hijack, but this seat would be mote cushioned for the passenger correct?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast