Thread: Lots of XB Suspension Parts (Traxxion AK20's, Buell Race, OEM, etc.)

Well, the time has come to part with these items. I've been sitting on these for over six months and was planning on installing these right around NOW. However, I just sold my last XB and no longer need these.

43 mm forks w/ Traxxion AK20's. These have supposedly been re-sprung for a rider in the ~180 lb range, but I can't verify that as I bought the forks as-is. These were never installed on my bike; I only dropped the tubes to show the black cartridge through the hole. I had reservations on buying something I couldn't 'see', but Traxxion recommended I do this to verify (stock cartridges are silver, I'm told). I have no reason to doubt the original seller, though. I'm also told there were about 100 track miles on this fluid. I'm REALLY not sure what to ask for these parts. We all know forks sell for ~$300 and the AK20's are around $1000 new. Given their used state, I think asking $700 before shipping is fair. Ohlins quality w/o the name. If I'm way off base, let me know. However, I don't sell these for dirt because I can always take the cartridges out and use them later.

Stock shock rebuilt by Traxxion. Has 'Buell Race Spring'. The spring is pretty rough cosmetically, but nothing some paint or powdercoat couldn't fix. The shock was rebuilt by Traxxion for the previous owner of the shock (again, not my work), but needs a nitrogen charge. I was planning on sending this out to Traxxion for cleaning and a recharge. The benefit of having this shock, which was already re-vavled, is that it will save you about $50 on the rebuild. Looking for $80 for everything in the picture, before shipping.

Carbon fiber shock cooler. I'm not exactly sure how this mounts up since I didn't have a chance to fit it. I'm assuming you'd use either velcro or double-sided tape. Pretty neat part that I've never seen before. $50 plus shipping.

XB12R triple tree. I do not know which forks the lowers will mate to (41/43 mm forks), but the bores measure ~54 mm. $100 plus shipping

Stock shock from 05 XB12R. I'm told there are about 10k street miles on this unit. Looks very clean, great cosmetic condition. I have not verified operation. $40

CF cooler SOLD!

Stock shock SOLD!

Forks and Traxxion shock SOLD.

Triple tree remains.

ALL parts are now sold.

triple sold??????

Reading fail