Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: buell XBRR 150hp

I wouldn't brag about that.

Do yourself a favor. Be a total hermit and spend no money for two years, put $100,000 down on a house and get your own pad. You'll be way ahead for your friends at that point. I wish I was smart enough to do that when I was 23.

seriously... I think I am smart enough to handle my own finances.I have a 2 year college degree in accounting, so Thanks for the advice but I know I will be well off financialy. Honestly the smart remarks weren't necessary especially on this forum where I thought we'd be discussing Buells and things of that nature... but enough of the polemical remarks. Hope every one enjoys their 4th of July weekend and ride safe.

ill take two just dont tell my wife.

"lol no of course not, My job will be an officer in the Department of Corrections in NJ, where the base salary is 45,500 but with overtime I'll be making close to 60,000 a year at the age of 23 ... not to mention I still live at home with my parents lol"

Nothing in there says anything about a Buell so don't be a hypocrit.

I think I am smart enough to handle my own finances.I have a 2 year college degree in accounting,
    I know people with PHD's making over 100k who've gone Bankrupt. Just because you have a degree doesent mean you cant have financial problems ( not saying you do...just saying )

Do yourself a favor. Be a total hermit and spend no money for two years, put $100,000 down on a house and get your own pad. You'll be way ahead for your friends at that point. I wish I was smart enough to do that when I was 23.
    Hes right

Nothing in there says anything about a Buell so don't be a hypocrit.
    So is he

Dont take everything so personally. You make a remark, you get a response, and it may not be one you like.

Oh by the way, my wife has a 4 year degree in International Business with a 2 year understudy in HR Management,.....and she is currently working retail. ( due to the unbelieveably bad economy ) So consider yourself lucky that you have the job you have and are in the position you are in. Take advantage of that is what they are saying. Ride safe :D:D:D

LOL SMH, I know NOMORE4s4me was right about his statement, I never said he was wrong, and for statement that I was supposedly "hypocritical" in, it had everything to do with what BPG said about the 18,000 engine and his humor about whether or not he wanted me to place an order for one (I thought that was cool). I appreciate the constructive criticism but like I said before I am well aware of these things and my response was really made for Bordsnbikes remark "I wouldnt brag about that"

Thanks and Have a nice day everyone :D

I'm pretty sure he was saying that in reference to

... not to mention I still live at home with my parents lol
    but it's cool, take every break you can get I say. Ride safe, don't care about your finances :D , oh and umm...lets see some pics of your Firebolt? not my cup of tea personally I like the Lighting's better, but I'll take a firebolt over a jap/euro bike anyday. Hmmm....did I mention....how about a pic of you hugging your bike? Make up for all the misdirected bad feelings from everyone all over the forums.

I'm not special, you're just retarded.
    by, IDFCAYP

lol I Have plenty of pics of my Firebolt, lol just none of me hugging it... Those may be too explicit to post on here ;):p

http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Foru...-Xb12-Firebolt

Those may be too explicit to post on here
    Okay???...hmmmm maybe you have been at home too long, I guess its hard to bring chicks home with your parents/roomates there!!! :p

HAHAHAHAHAH JK C'mon you totally set yourself up for that one :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast