, xb12r, harley, called, installed, buells, leary, sporty, noise, drags" /> 1st service on my new xb12r

Thread: 1st service on my new xb12r

hello all and thanks for this site! i called the harley dealer today to get my first service [ 1000 ml ]. and i asked if i could also get a pipe installed at the same time. i own a 90 sporty with drags , so i like noise, well the guy at the dealer didnt seem to know much about buells.. so, right away i am leary about this service. I have been to a few h-d pro shops and other socal hd dealers all seem to get the same look on their face when i say buell and proformance in the same sentance. i feel like a bastard child in the cycle world...metric shops at least look at a few pages on the pc before they get that look...what to do in riverside ,ca....pic of my bikes soon..thanks

Call me up... I work at a HD/Buell dealer in AZ. I will help you out the best that I can.

ok...thanks...i got 900 mls now...need to make up my mind soon...do i just bring it to the dealer for my 200$ oil change or is there more to it eg: tpi ?

im not to savy w/pc...cant get my bike pic loaded..