Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Every one's favorite....Exhaust!!!

Special O.P.S If you want to rework your factory pipe im very pleased with the work and the sound.

I'd like to see some negative comments on the Drummer also. I've never seen one. For me, it's one of the best pipes out there.

I dont know if people are still reading this but i ride a 2008 xb12r and have had both the jardine rt-1 Carbon fiber pipe and now i have the drummer original.. first the jardine CF is the BEST looking pipe out there. my issue with it was the noise. the pipe was way to loud for me and the back fire on it was like a cannon going off on the whole d-cell. good news is the pipe did give me a little extra HP. atleast it felt like it.
    the drummer is a nice looking pipe and even better it has a bold thumping sound. its still very loud but it has little to no back fire. i put the drummer on so i have no input as to power gain yet sorry.

overall im happy with the drummer because it has a better sound and i dont have to wear earplugs when im riding. if your just going for looks though then the jardine carbon fiber is for you.

Hi guys I'm new,I was wondering if anyone has tried the Ti force exhaust? I just put one on my 06 XB12R along with race ECM and K&N. I'm super happy with new midrange pull.

Looks awesome. Beautiful bike.

Sorry:(

Would I still be cool with just I slip on like the Jardine. I dont want to mess with the airbox other then the breather relocate. Do I still need to have the ECM remapped? Or will the bike be fine?

Also is it true that you can remap. with the Spy kit or are you better off with the race ECM? Whatever the easier choice is Im game!

GibbyGutiar, Click Here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345