Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is your Xb's crib....

Where does everyone park their bike? Just wondering how many other have to keep their bikes inside.Not bad at all. Best piece of furniture we have! LOL Only thing is the door is only 30" wide and I have to take the mirrors off to get it through the door. Upgraded from the 03 mirrors to the longer ones. We just moved and I need to find the shorter ones or swap to bar end mirrors if they will fit either. Finally got to keep the bike inside but wish the dam door was wider! :) I will post pics later.

I used to park mine outside under our covered back porch. Since I've moved to Hawaii I've had to settle for storing it outside since we couldn't find a place in our price/distance range that had a garage or covered carport.

I'm really contemplating turning our second bedroom into a garage room...but I think the wife and landlord will kill me if I do.

As long as I make sure to keep it clean and put a cover on it, outdoors isn't to bad.

I keep mine in my basement and it's the same story with the mirrors. I have some bar end mirrors and I've gotta pull them off every time I take the bike inside. I just keep a 5mm hex key in my jacket pocket. I'd love a wider door but I live in an old city row house and my foundation is about 2 foot thick of rock and I'm not about to mess with it. I've got a back patio too that's covered, but I don't leave it up there. Someday when I've got a supermoto it'll probably get left on the back patio often. DRZ in the picture isn't mine, but it's the best picture I've got showing the door/ramp...

Had a 2 car garage, she has it now.
    Bought a car port for where I'm at now.
    Shelter Logic

I have a garage, and a barn.. She stays in the garage..

Garage.

garage in the summer and the barn in the winter.

My garage is filled with 40 year old Pontiacs

so my Firebolt lives on the patio

We moved into a smaller house, where the carport was transformed into a bedroom, so it gets parked in the enclosed carport, just with a 3' door. lol

Here is where mine sleeps at night, in my back bay :)

RW

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast