Thread: Wow they are Calling For Snow Now

just saw they are calling for Snow and at higher elevation 10 to 20 Cm of snow in my area

yea, this Summer Sucks !!

roxxx, where you located?

Here in utah it hasn't turned to spring yet either. Still getting snow at higher elevation once every week or two.

I just want sunny clear weather to RIDE!!!!

Alberta Canada Plus British Columbia The high passes are getting very bad weather lower 3000 feet we to may get snow
    Considering last week we had plus 25c
    I haven't even ridden this Bike yet plus we have A Rc51 that was just rebuilt we haven't gotten either bike safety yet

Crazy Times

Hey Roxxx. Are you from Calgary? I live there and now it hasn't stopped raining for a week or so. At first I didn't care cuz I busted the Buell's belt. Now the new on is on; and we are ready to go but, no clear weather in site. Anyone else noticed that the summer's haven't been great in the last 2 years???

Hey Roxxx. Are you from Calgary? I live there and now it hasn't stopped raining for a week or so. At first I didn't care cuz I busted the Buell's belt. Now the new on is on; and we are ready to go but, no clear weather in site. Anyone else noticed that the summer's haven't been great in the last 2 years???
    Just Outside Calgary I am hoping it will warm soon

Also in Calgary, I don't mind riding in the rain but can't seem to bring myself to hop on and ride through what seems to be a 2 day hurricane

down under here in New Zealand its bin the opposite we had dry hot summer and up until a week ago we have had record high may tempaturs. i bought a 2010 new cr in november and have run up 25,000 klm allready. allready bin thru the clutch an alternater issues. lol. I managed to run up another 6000klm on my fxr in Feb as well. I bought that new in 1991 and now has 250,000klm on clock. and from 1997 also ran up 85,000klm on my new s1 lightning.wich i dont have any more. I ride winter and summer and as i live in north island our winters arnt as severe as south island but we do get ice,frosts and some times even snow in my town. ( ofer winter we have skie fields open only 100 klm away)sorry getting a bit carried away here. i hope the weather comes good for u guys soon