Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best bang for the buck!?

At least that's what I have been told. This little buell is exactly what its name says, a blast. Is claimed to be the perfect starter bike, and is still plenty of fun for the experienced riders.

Any thoughts, or experiences?

They are ok. Funest thing to do is try and top them out. You get to about 80mph and you sit upright from a tuck position and you slow down :D. Its hilarious. But yeah they are a perfect starter bike. Feels like a scooter to people that ride bigger bikes but you have to start somewhere....

That is hillarious. 80mph is a little slow for my taste, but they do havwe the bottom end tq for all the other playful things you can do with them. Them little buells are lieght as heck too.

yeah 80 is way too slow.But I have tried coming up from the tuck position and hats pretty hilarious.

There really isnt a cheap Buell there all expensive but they are good bikes.

Administrator
    I would call the Buell Blast an inexpensive buell. It's pretty easy to find a good deal on a used one.

I'd say it'd be a good beginners bike. If my wife decides to get her license, I'm probably going to go that route for her.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Evil4U
    I'd say it'd be a good beginners bike. If my wife decides to get her license, I'm probably going to go that route for her.
    That is probably what I will do. My wife wants a bike, so I will probably go that route as well. Maybe get one of the big sister buells for me though;)

I wouldnt exactly call a buell a perfect bike but it is ok the blast is the best of all of the buells.

Administrator
    The Buell Blast is far from the best. It is a good starter bike, but it lacks the power of the big boys. It would be ideal for short commutes to work in the summer. Good mpg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast