Well,

After a slow speed high side (more like a slow speed tip over to the right), I broke the bolt going into the frame on the upper right side of the bike (this is the same location as the T-27 bolt goes to hold the airbox cover on) that holds my GPR on.

After a failed attempt to back it out, I was drilling and stopped after some failed attempts to start in the center of the bolt.

Center tapped and punched the bolt to get a nice divot in the bolt, pulled out the cobalt 1/8th bit and chewed into the bolt. After a 2mm drill, put the bolt extractor on and it backed out without issue.

The opening is a bit buggered up (by my failed attempts to start in the center of the bolt) but otherwise, all threads seem in there and put the original bolt back in that came with the bike (leaving the GPR disconnected temporarily) until I can get a new bolt / GPR arm holder (mine is pretty buggered after my fall).

Hope anyone who has a similar issue never attempts to drill without cobalt bits as the bolts they are putting in are hardened (otherwise, you'll F' up the opening and eventually have to replace with a new frame if you want original functionality!).