, missing, brain, retweak, airbox, rereading, process, ecmspy/mono, probslems, current, fixing, riding, outta, ecmspy/tunerpro, switch, downloaded, thinking" /> ecmspy/tunerpro

Thread: ecmspy/tunerpro

Ok so I am getting back into riding. After fixing all the current probslems with the bike. I have been using ecmspy, before it got shut down. Yea been outta the loop for over a year or so. I downloaded tunerpro, and everything I read says I need ecmspy/mono to work with tunerpro? Anyone switch to tunerpro using the old ecmspy? Hell now thinking about it my last datalog was in 09.

I have moved and now that the bike is adapting to the new area and I just did the airbox mod, I need to retweak the maps. Rereading on that process, as that area of my brain has a few cob webs in that area. :p

I am missing something completely?

It seems to me, I read somewhere from Xopti said that TunerPro is a stand alone system now, the latest release/with plugin, I may be wrong, I'm sure someone with more knowledge in this area will chime in, as I have not updated yet, waiting until I can get a cheap small laptop to dedicate to nothing but to tune the bike, there are several members I would call "experts" on tuning
    Xopti
    theoctopus
    Gunter
    and several others

Thanks. I havent tried yet to hook up the bike. I dL the newest tunerpro though. At least I did that. lol

Go here, and check under the "ECMSpy Tuning" section - several threads about Tunerpro, Datalogging w/ Tunerpro, etc.

- 150+ Bueller Thread Links

Wow Thanks. Saw that thread a while ago and forgot where it was. Never thought to look under "General Motorcycle Chat"

Wow reading the thread links and my fuel pump replacement thread is there! Yay, but feel bad cause I didnt know it. Glad I could make a contribution