Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keda RT-2 review and track pics

So I finally got a chance to try out my new Keda RT-2 at Streets of Willow and I thought I would give a little review of Deans handwork for those of you considering his work.

So I got it last week and this is what she looked like out of the box.

build quality was evident, and everything slipped together easily with little effort.

I hastily installed the EBR ecm and fired the bike up and stood in amazement as I heard the bike roar with this pipe, I mean ROAR. The sound is awesome, different than anything I have heard out there, but it is freaking LOUD and ear plugs are a must. So I did a TPS reset and the bike went back in the garage until I hit up Willow.

I can safely say I had the loudest bike at idle at the whole track, but once its out on the track its a little more reasonable and sounds amazing. Now as for power its hard to say since I had not ridden the bike in a month so I will just go off of what I remember the bike being like with the stock can. I could pull my dad slightly faster on the straights than I remember and I had the front wheel lifting out of some of the turns and on the front straight so if guessing a bump in hp has indeed happened. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would do it again, the only time I got turned off by the pipe was when I first heard how loud it was at idle, but once the bike is moving its not that bad. Hope this help anyone who is considering a Keda make up there mined.

Now time for the track pics

Old man is on the red 675, and I'm sure you guys will figure out which bike is me.

Passed the old man, my turn to lead

Love it and Hate it, just gives me more reason to build/buy another bike

^^^ LOL, I like you cant leave anything stock so it gets expensive. I know its a track bike but it still has to look good :o.

Man looks amazing. Guess when I get tired of my Barker, Keda it is.
    Not to thread jack but what kind of swingarm spools are those?

IDK, they were the one and only aftermarket item the original owner put on the bike. I think they are the ones ASB offers though.

been diggin Deans work for over a year now, one of his exhausts is on my wish list.

thanks for the review and sharing the pics, always enjoy seeing pics

too bad my awesome dial up internet does not allow me to enjoy peoples vids , cause you passing your Dad while he is Go-Pro'ing it would be sweet

awesome pics.... and exhaust, and bike for that matter! i like the full fairing!

Yea video will eventually be up, but the camera didn't record two sessions were I was playing with him so only one video has me in it and only for about half a lap. I pass him and then the camera shifted forward and started filming the front wheel. It sucks cuz the two other sessions where awesome and showed us as we made are way through traffic but shiz happens and there is always next time since we both have the track bug now.

One thing I forgot to mention is Dean's customer service. Top notch IMO, he kept me informed every step of the way and gave me a call after it was all said and done to make sure everything was up to snuff. Great guy to do business with.

How much did the exhaust cost you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast