Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1125 parts for sale

I have stock plastics off my 1125R 'black' which include the tail section plastics, the stock tank cover, front and rear fenders, stock undertail cover, EBRacing mini subframe, EBRacing solo fiberglass tail section, EBRacing fiberglass tank cover, EBRacing lithium battery, the stock upper triple clamp and handlebars for 1125r, and all the belt protectors and stuff that covers belt on left side of bike. I no longer have the passenger seat, stock subframe tailsection, stock muffler, or passenger seat cowl. (Already sold). Make offer on remaining parts or let me know what you need. Please make reasonable offer... Im not gonna give this stuff away..

outta curiosity, where'd you get that solo tail section? it looks quite a bit different than this one, which is the only one ive ever seen

halfway down the page

if u look under www.trojan-horse.com/uk its the adrenalin moto solo tail they sell. I think it was about $750 for the kit with the exchange rate and shipping and everything, oh plus the painting and brackets and everything.

This is what it looks like on bike. Pretty sharp!! I loved it.

ya i love the way the race tails look, my bolt is black also. a little outta my price range though, my offer was going to be 250 and i pay shipping, im sure you want a little more than that though, didn't know that one was that pricey $$$$$

Got the OE rear signals?

I dont have signals. sorry. GOduc, I would really like to get rid of the fiberglass parts to someone who would really like them. Email me, TexasRoadRanger@yahoo.com and im sure we can work something out. They are just collecting dust here.

I still have parts to get rid of. They are taking up room in storage. Email me at TexasRoadRanger@yahoo.com and I can give you a quote on sale price and shipping and stuff. You can also call me at 956-357-3208 but my phone can not receive text messages, so don't even try. Thanks, Michael.

bump

I still have parts for sale. the fiberglass solo tail, fiberglass tank cover, a stock seat, the mini subframe, and lithium battery from EBRacing. Reasonable offers will be accepted. PM me or email TexasRoadRanger@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast