Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did it - and WOW

I work with a guy from Wisconsin who a told me to buy my bike from the upper midwest. The theory being guys here in CA ride the balls of their bikes 12 months a year. Midwest bikes get babied for 6 mos, then ridden only when it's not raining and so on.

I bought a CA bike anyway. And I ride the balls off it. :)

Sideburns,make sure to set the suspension up for your weight,so the handling is more superb.Welcome to the forum! Make sure to learn the bike so as to take advantage of the wonderful Buell Beast Handling and Torque.Theres plenty of information on the Forum.Check out Stevenc150- links to many helpful ways to work on your bike and US being the Supposed Black Sheep of the Harley Family,Depends on where you live I suppose.Hope your Dealer is Buell Friendly.Run the 20/50 Amsoil in the Engine and The Tranny- Redline And 75/90 Amsoil is also a good choice.There are others as well.You will get some Decelleration Popping when you put the Exhaust on the Bike,as long as your running th Stock Ecm. It won't hurt the bike but over time you can either Buy an Erik Buell race ECM for the Exhaust and Air filter you choose to run. Check out all the Cool Stuff the Forum has to offer and Ride Safe but also like you would if no cops were around and the road is safe and begging for a good ride.*Jimi:D

Very true steve. Riding season here is only May to October if you're lucky. Find a lot of low mileage bikes in Minnesota

Twice in 3 monthes my ss has been admired by R1 owners. These guys were not kids but more mature riders.-- I've considered buying an R1, so that meant something to me.-- Welcome aboard Bueller!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123