Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Must Do Mods

So what mods are a must for those of us who still have stock bikes? I'm playing with ideas of stuff I want to do now that I'm home and have the bike back, and was wondering what you guys suggest.

Right now I have new grips/levers, some decals c/o Matter, and am planning a breather reroute next weekend when I start block leave. Also want to get some LED turn signals, but not sure beyond that.

So let's see what you guys have!

year and model of bike would help. there are thousands of threads on all the "must do mods"

Was looking for in general ideas for everyone, but I have an '08 Firebolt.

K&N filter, an exhaust and tune to help with sound and power and good synthetic oil. anything else is just preference

Inactive
    mcmurphy: i like my street bikes fairly stock with an added bit of sound and some light custom touches, but nothing radical. on my 2004 firebolt, i did the breather re-route of my own choosing, iridium NGK plugs, new stock air filter, full synthetic motor oil and bel-ray gearsaver #80 in the primary, EBC HH brake pads front and rear, brake fluid flush and fill, a few decals and stripes as the bike is bland white. other than that, left everything else stock including the ECU. it runs great, very reliable, all the power i need for my type of riding, just a wonderful bike. the frame and s/arm decals i applied and sell really jazzed it up. hope that helps.

Inactive
    forgot........randy hawkins exhaust!!!

I am beginning to wonder if i have the only stock buell in the world.I even like having my warning stickers loud and proud ....ohhh the shame of me ....I must hide away :p

i have an exhaust on my 2003 buell xb9r. its white with a stock filter and white rear seat cover....anyone have any ideas on what else i should apply on it? Will a programmer increase the power of it tht much?

exhaust,air filter,open airbox,tune or matching ebr ecm for the exhaust,axle sliders from andrew88m or 50-dro,hand levers,t-sigs,mirrors,pegs,foot levers,cluster face plate,remove the reflectors,belt guards

Hids!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast