Thread: "BUELL" Letter on air box fell off?

So I noticed when I got home for work the other day that the "U" on one side of the air box was missing. I'm just trying to decide if some jack ass at work took it or if its possible it fell off on the highway on the way home. I was doing a pretty good clip on the way home and it was warm out (~85-90) and the other letters' glue felt a little soft when I poked them. Also, where would I go about finding a replacement "U"? Anyone got a wrecked airbox cover they would pull teh "U" off for me?

I think Buellparts.net still has some decals in stock. You can give them a try, they might not have the color you had though.

What color? I have 2 sets of orange. Gladly donate to the cause. I took mine off and they were not easy... I really don't know how someone would take em off without leaving a mark from prying. It takes time. Anyway mine came off a 04. Let me know.

Josh.

those letters are put on pretty damn well, use to work out in Barstow, CA...100+ by 9am, 6 months being out there and not one letter had moved or fell off, just saying:D

I have a disgruntled old roommate that still works where I do, so I wouldn't put it past em to be that petty. Also, I have the translucent airbox with the raised plastic letters, not just a decal. Any way, I have the red plastics with grey lettering. Thanks for the offers, but doesn't look like any offered up would match. I guess I'm driving a "B ELL" for now.

Use buellparts.net or the dealership I got the 1125 black with red outline (should have come on the firebolt as well) from my dealership for 23 for each side.

Buellparts.net does have them, I just bought new silver ones from them and they are the ones that pop up. I want to say ASB can get them if they dont already have them.

buellparts.net shows the yellow ones for the lightning as a backorder with no ETA. And thats the same answer i got from the local HD dealer.

qtp3800, did you call them and order yours? i sent them an email but they never responded. :(