Thread: Wrecked and rebuilt. this year.

Alright as some of may know, i crashed out racing in the local alaskan series i had just set a lap record for air cooled @ our track. i was still setting up my bike, and the lap after i was going so fast that on a spot that is usually just a slight long bump, i caught air off of and as i hear, i landed a little off and went into a tank slapper. i don' remember because i got a severe concussion and i broke my clavicle, a couple ribs and fractured my thumb. i was med evac'd to anchorage, and once i came to i got to work on the buell.

So i needed a new primary, shifter assy, left foot peg, shift shaft, lefts side bar, wheel alignment, fairing stay, levers, i got folding levers from ebay seller adjustable leversinc they were awesome. next item to buy is a steering damper. and some 50dro sliders my last sliders saved my powdercoating. although my mirror block off's caused mt bike to slide upside down for a sec.

Before wreck.
    [img]null[/img]
    after wreck:

after repairs and carbon wrap

decal faves.

Very cool is that real CF wrap? Not CF Vinyl or di-noc? Was it easy to do I have some small parts that I want to do just haven't bought a kit yet. I'm looking on my phone sorry if it is obvious on a comp screen.

it's di-noc. i wasn't aware if a cf wrap existed. either way it's not the best looking, but it certaintly looks sick.

Oh ok looks good for di-noc!

This is the stuff that im going to try not necessarily from these guys exactly but a good website to show what you need.

Carbon Mods

And a How To

Thats good work and I like the look going in all directions with the vinyl. did you use an adhesive? I ask because I did my forks in the spring and will have to remove it due to not holding in the curves. Try not to crash it this time:D

my forks wrapped

Try not to crash it this time
    haha funny. anyway. parting shot.