Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix area

@williegoat and midnight82

Thanks for the welcome

I usually like to do all my work as well if I can, but since I just recently moved here and only brought with me everything that could fit in my car I have no tools at all. I bought my buell xb9sx off a guy on craigslist in august and it just feels like it doesn't have the torque that it should have. I used to have a 650sx and this bike feels less torquey. I have no idea what mods the original owner did on it so I am guessing it could be the chip, the exhaust, or the spark plugs. My exhaust is louder than stock so it could be a Jardine and I'm told those make the bike lose a considerable amount of torque.

If that's the case I was wondering if I could get some help with this mod http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Foru...Fix-Gatorbuell

I think we should get some Buellers together and do the xcel track day Dec 4th!!!

http://www.xceltrackdays.com/index.p...tpage&Itemid=1

I'm signed up!

Saturday Ride:
    What if we head up Beeline toward Payson then turn off at 188 and go down past Lake Roosevelt and into Globe for lunch. Then we can head back down the 60 thru superior and back into town...
    Meet up at the Circle K gas station on Shea Rd about 1/4 mile off the Beeline. Kick stands up and riding by 9:30am

EDIT* Moving this ride to Sunday!

What if we head up Beeline toward Payson then turn off at 188 and go down past Lake Roosevelt and into Globe for lunch. Then we can head back down the 60 thru superior and back into town...
    Sunday at 9:00, Kick stands up by 9:30am at the Circle K on Shea just off the Beeline.

For those who would like to ride Saturday I'm going to join this group for almost the same ride!

http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Cafe-R...ents/42264812/

Brand new to this forum. Live in Mesa. just bought a non-running 03' xb9s. 1,500 miles. won't start. bought it that way. Fuel pump is getting voltage and primer signal but won't engage. Am reading a forum that tells me a Walbar pump #521, part # 4500270 will work. Anybody have experience with this? It's a $110.00 purchase verses $360.00 from the (s)dealer... Tim

You wont likely find any help in this thread as I think I'm the only one on here... I don't have much XB experience but you are in the right forum to get the info. Just try a XB thread.

Tim

I did some searching on the forum and came across the same information you have. This is the thread I found (probably the same thread you found).

Fuel Pump Failure

From my experience on this forum anrkizm95 is pretty knowledgeable.

New years day I think we should join the ride from South West Rides. Meet up is
    by 10am at the Chevron gas station on Idaho Rd just off the US60.

I'm still only about 70% sure I can make the new years day ride so I figure if
    it's part of a bigger ride it's not a big deal if some folks party too hard to
    make it.

Here is a link to the SWR ride, they are cool guys over there and will welcome any
    riders as long as we don't ride like A=holes.
    http://www.southwestrides.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=25174

As far a Chases Diner it will fall on the Monday after New Years day (01-02-12)
    6:30 pm. I should be here for sure!

Here is a link to Chases in Chandler for anyone new:
    http://www.phoenixmetro.com/chases_diner/home.html

Hope to see you guys out there!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast